Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Statistical Analysis

Statistical Analysis

Here are my results. I have a feeling that they are no where close to being right. I think that I messed up the Excel sheet with all of the information on it. I was playing around with it after I downloaded it, trying to learn the Sort and Filter tabs. I have read all of the discussion posts up to this point, and I have watched the video tutorials repeatedly. After doing so I believe that I am doing the procedures correctly, but I can't get numbers to match up with what was given to us.

My results are a screen shot of an Excel page. I have saved the results of the tests in Excel. So if those are needed as well I can submit them as an attachment.

I see how these tests would be beneficial. Especially comparing progress between this year's class/students and last year's. The check could be to see how the classes compare, or to see what kind of job you're doing as a teacher. Numerous other possiblities exist, I know.

NETS-T
2d, 3a, 3b, 3d, 5a, 5b, 5c, 5d

No comments:

Post a Comment