Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Appropriate a You Tube Video

I used RealPlayer on my computer to download the following video: How to Sum up in Excel- this is the original URL.  I then went to my YouTube account, selected "Upload", went into my "Videos" and double-clicked.  YouTube took care of the rest.  I added tags to the video as I waited for it to upload.  Extremely simple and extremely useful.  This is the URL after I uploaded the video to my YouTube account: How to Sum up in Excel- Saved version

NETS-T
1a, b, c, d
2a, b, c, d
3a, b, c, d
4a, c, d
5a, b, c, d
*Something I've noticed during the semester is that I tend to believe there are more NETS being covered with some of the smaller, shorter, easier assignments than with the more lengthy and difficult activities.  Just goes to show that if you can teach a teacher to just use one small piece of technology that they can transform their classroom and their teaching style.

No comments:

Post a Comment