Friday, November 11, 2011

APA

My paper may be viewed here: APA

NETS-T
3a, b, c, d
4a, c, d
5a, b, c, d

I used the OWL website as well as the Cornell Library site, as a second opinion, while completing the paper.  Most issues were easily overcome with the exception of my headers.  The header on the cover page is supposed to have "Running Header:" in front of the title.  I could not get that to appear on the Title page without appearing on subsequent pages.  The General Format page of the OWL site was particularly helpful.  There were many links on the left side of the page where answers to questions were able to be found.  Writing a formal paper for research results isn't something that classroom teachers do on a daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly basis.  Is that good, is that bad, is it indifferent?  I don't know.  I do think it's a good skill to have in the bag and I'm glad I'll have this blog to refer back to if I ever need the information.  I have also made the two websites I referrenced "favorites" on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment